Size: 22 linear feet (only selected portions will be digitized)
Pre-digitization surveys: I:\DigitalPrograms\PreDigitizationSurveys\ma00263_ACAdministrativePublications [restricted to internal users; contact us to learn more]
Trello card [restricted to internal users; contact us to learn more]
Year one (2017 – 2018): finish partial digitization, start metadata
– Pre-digitization surveys: In process
– Digitization start
– Digitization (of partial collection) complete
– Metadata start
Year two (2018 – 2019): finish collection
– Metadata complete
– Ingest selections into ACDC
- Only digitizing Announcement of Courses (from Series 1) and student handbooks (from Series 5) for the bicentennial project.
- Student handbooks published in print form through 2008/2009. Post 2008/2009, issued in print as Student Handbooks in Brief; during that time the full Student Handbooks were issued only electronically in pdf. Only the print versions (Student Handbooks till 2008/2009 and Student Handbooks in Brief from 2010/11-2015/16) are in this archival collection and will be digitized. The electronic Student Handbooks from 2009-2015 are not in the archival collection and will not be included in the ACDC collection. -from Review of Surveys, discussed at BWG.
- Student Handbooks missing from archival collection (and thus will also be missing from ACDC collection):
- Student Handbook in Brief missing from archival collection (and thus will also be missing from ACDC collection):
- As of 2016/2017: The Student Handbook is now issued in print and online as the Student Code of Conduct. This continuation of the title is not yet in Archives (as of 11/27/18) and will not be digitized for the ACDC collection. There is no longer a Student Handbook in Brief (last issue was 2015/2016).
- Catalogs already digitized and in ACDC (up to 2013).
You can also view our collection overview for this project.