Size: 56 linear feet (only selected portions will be digitized)
Pre-digitization surveys: Not yet complete
Trello card [restricted to internal users; contact us to learn more]
Timeline (no longer applicable, see last bullet point in Notes section below)
Year two (2018 – 2019): archival processing
– Archives will be reviewing the organization of the collection and identifying materials for digitization
Year three (2019 – 2020): finish partial collection
– Digitization start
– Digitization (of partial collection) complete
– Metadata start
– Metadata complete
– Ingest selections into ACDC
- Eventually, we hope to digitize this collection in full, but how much we can get done by the bicentennial will depend on time and money. We will start with a specific series or sub-series of photographs that will be designated after the collection has been reprocessed by the Bicentennial Archivist.
- Per 1/14/19 BPWG: This collection was removed from the Bicentennial Digitization Priorities list.
You can also view our collection overview for this project.